Mr. Zalma’s presentations are practical, thought-provoking, entertaining and will fit easily into any budget.
Enthusiastically committed to professionalism in insurance and insurance claims Mr. Zalma positively influences other insurance professionals through the spoken and written word.
Mr. Zalma specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and in making insurance understandable. He also provides everything needed by the insurance claims professional to complete the thorough investigation of a property, casualty or liability claim efficiently, equitably, empathetically and in good faith.
How Will You or Your Group or Organization Benefit from Working with Barry Zalma?
You can expect live or video presentations supplemented with texts that are:
- Clear and understandable presentations that involve the both youngest and oldest member of your organization.
- Presentations that entice the most experienced person in your organization who thinks he or she has nothing to learn.
- Enhanced communications between claims and legal service providers.
- Methods to make claims operations more cost effective.
- Improved recognition of the indicators or “red flags of fraud.”
- Better understanding of how to deal with people presenting claims
- Improved interviewing techniques.
- Ability to use methods that achieve a quantifiable reduction in claims expenses and indemnity payments while leaving the insured totally satisfied.
Live Training Available
Barry Zalma Presents What Your Insurance Organization Needs.
He positively influences other insurance professionals through the spoken and written word. He specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and in making insurance understandable.
The Excellence in Claims Handling Program Will Cover:
- How to Read and Understand an Insurance Policy;
- The loss notice.
- The first contact with the insured presenting a claim.
- The first contact with a third party claimant presenting a claim against an insured.
- Underwriting for the claims professional.
- The recorded statement.
- Locating and taking recorded statement of independent witnesses.
- Locating and obtaining information from governmental entities.
- Preparing an agreed scope of loss with an insured or the insured’s public insurance adjuster.
- Preparing a captioned report to insurance company management.
- Preparing a statement of loss.
- Negotiating a first party claim with an insured.
- Negotiating a third party claim with a claimant or lawyer.
- Preparing a sworn proof of loss with an insured after agreement.
- Requiring an insured to submit a sworn proof of loss if agreement cannot be reached.
- Preparing a release of all claims after reaching settlement with a claimant or claimant’s counsel
- Use of an Insurance Coverage and Claims Handling Expert in Insurance Litigation.
- Insurance Fraud & Weapons to Fight Fraud;
- The Examination Under Oath;
- Presentation and Adjustment of Claims in a Catastrophe;
- Appraisal, A Specialized and Narrow Type of Insurance Arbitration;
- Rescission of Insurance Policies;
- Catastrophes and Fraud;
- Torts for the Claims Person — A Primer;
- Avoiding the Tort of Bad Faith;
- Arson and Arson for Profit;
- Dealing with the Public Insurance Adjuster; or
- Barry Zalma will customize a talk and speak on any insurance topic you require.
Subscribe to “Zalma on Insurance” at https://zalmaoninsurance.locals.com/subscribe where you can access the program “Excellence in Claims Handling” for a small fee.
If you want to license the full “Excellence in Claims Handling” program for use by your entire organization a license is available for a one time license fee of only $1,000.00 by contacting Mr. Zalma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find interesting the podcast “Zalma On Insurance” at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma; you can follow Mr. Zalma on Twitter at; you should see Barry Zalma’s videos on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysiZklEtxZsSF9DfC0Expg; or videos on https://rumble.com/zalma. Go to the Insurance Claims Library – https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims–library/ The last two issues of ZIFL are available at https://zalma.com/zalmas-insurance-fraud-letter-2/